El Campo, Texas »
Construction - Maintenanece Supervisor - Texas Division
The job directly involves drainage, Re-lift Pumps, Irrigation Piping and Pumps, Agricultural Structures, Office Buildings, Sloped Gravel Growing Surfaces, working with Production and Operations Departments to meet the needs of the facility. There will also be do-ordination of construction/maintenance specialty vendors from outside the facility.
El Campo, Texas and environs.
Greenleaf Nursery Company is a recognized leader in the nursery industry offering proven stability as well as competitive salaries with outstanding benefit plans. Offering 401K plans, bonuses, health insurance and other benefits, Greenleaf works with its employees to strive for a quality of life that is second to none. By choice, Greenleaf Nursery Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Greenleaf is one of North America’s largest wholesale nursery growers, each year producing many millions of container grown plants for retailers, wholesale distribution centers and landscapers across the U.S. and Canada.
- Develop, implement, monitor, and manage departmental budgets
- Co-Ordinate work with other Supervisors and Managers
- Work hours as needed.
- Maintain staffing levels to facilitate business functions. Ensure Proper training and work expectations are provided.
- Facilitate process and quality improvement initiatives
- Lead assigned corporate initiatives
- Ensure Company policies are upheld. Ensure Company Safety policies are upheld.
- Operate within the parameters of budgets, schedules and regulatory rules.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well developed analytical skill.
- Team, Detail and Goal oriented.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Proficient with standard information systems includeing MS Office.
- Understanding of standard business and accounting practices.
- Five years of successful construction/maintenance supervision.
- Metal fabrication/welding
- General Dirt, gravel, road construction
- Concrete construction
- Equipment Operation
- Salaried Full-Time Position commensurate with Experience , Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K Retirement Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation.